Thursday 27 December 2012

Series 9 - a 3rd serving

As soon as the Christmas Bank holidays were over it was back to the Toy Shop for me..... Phewph, there was still a box full of Series 9.  Time to fondle some bags.

First I found what was probably the Fortune Teller - easily identified by her Triangular dress (instead of Legs) and the two small pieces that are Tarot cards.  Next up was the Hollywood Starlet (aka Marilyn Monroe) again identifiable by her dress and then finding her Oscar/trophy.


Marilyn gets her fortune told.
Next up was the Policeman. Not quite as easy to find but once I found the single small piece for his ID/shield and the handcuffs I was certain it was him.

Percy Policeman
So that was three. It then started getting tricky.  I really wanted the Forest Maiden... but she eluded me despite checking every bag for her Triangular bottom dress and her unmistakable shield. :-(

All the other bags appeared to have big bulky objects inside which needed a lot of fondling for deduction.  These could be one of many; the BattleMech, the Mermaid, the Knight or maybe the Cyclops or the Alien Avenger.  It took a lot of bag fondling to finally be confident I had the Alien Avenger and the Cyclops.

Alien Avenger and the Cyclops
On opening the bags at home I was happy to find I had found the five I wanted.  Now just three more to get.....

1 comment:

Mullerton said...

only two more to go eh?