Thursday 2 May 2013

Series 10 - Wooop!

Wednesday saw the arrival of Series 10 in our local toy shop.

I grabbed 6 bags - with only a quick fondle to make sure I didn't get any swapsies.  On getting home I was pleased with my detective skills.

I quickly tore open bag One.... out popped the Dave the Decorator with his cute (and easily identifiable) paint roller and bucket.


Next up....
The Roman Commander.  Rory isn't best pleased about being bossed about and the commander is concerned about only having one soldier in his army.... but they make an unbeatable duo.

Commander Manius Ingenuus

 Bag Three contained the Baseball fielder. Phewph... finally the baseballer has someone to play with.  (The baseball cap was the only thing I managed to identify - which is similar to the decorators, so be careful!)


Next out was the Sky Diver.... his face is very amusing with his windswept grimace. (I identified him from the parachute backpack piece.)


Bag 5 contained the Tomahawk Warrior...  Quite a fun little figure with great detail.... but his face is a tad scary. (His Tomahawk axe is easily identifiable.)


The final bag.... which I got for free - using my Lego Loyalty card (Buy 5 get 1 free) contained the Motorcycle Mechanic. He really reminds me of one of the Village People ... so watch this space. I may just do a YMCA photoshoot.


Can't wait to head back and grab some more goodies in the next few days.

1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

What a super collection :o) Can you send Dave the Decorator round to sort out our old house?!