Saturday 3 March 2012

Campervan

Campervan Troopers by Kitty*Kins
Campervan Troopers, a photo by Kitty*Kins on Flickr.
Today I got a huge surprise when Mikey arrived home with some new Lego for me, the Lego City Camper Set (7639).

It obviously doesn't come with the Storm Troopers, but Colin and Pauline were a little bashful so let Mr & Mrs Stormie take their place for the photo.

Its an absolutely wonderful set, pretty easy to build but the attention to detail is, as always, magnificent. The Campervan opens up and there are 2 chairs inside, a TV, a couple of cups and a frying pan and also a little sleeping bunk over the drivers seat.  It comes with the Longboard and the red Bicycle - Stormie bought his own bike along!

This set gets a big thumbs up from me. Five Stars - despite it not being Star Wars Lego. ;-)

2 comments:

Small Adventures said...

Oh now I LIKES that one!!!! Does itget any better than a campervan with bikes on top? (psst...no ;) ) Makes me thing of bike trips to ride far off trails. Awesome score,my friend!

Nosila107 said...

That is fantastico! I bet they're looking forward to lots of adventures.