Wednesday 14 March 2012

Lego Delivery Truck

Earlier this week I went a little bit crazy in the Toy Shop and bought myself a few new Lego kits. I'd gone in to buy the new Lego City Ambulance set - as it comes with a green bicycle - and although they did have one in stock, two other things caught my attention so I left without it.

The first to make it home with me was this awesome Lego City Delivery Truck (Set 3221). With £10 knocked off its price I just had to have it!


As always Lego have done wonders with the details. It comes with 2 MiniFigures; the driver in an obligatory check shirt and the Warehouse Man in dungarees.  The Cab is excellent and inside there is even a little bed and a TV. Inside the Wagon are 9 packages - Blue replica Lego boxes, of course.

Overall it is such a great addition to my ever growing Lego collection. Top marks to Lego for pulling another triumphant kit out of the bag.

1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

Oooh wow! That is an exciting find!