Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Spartan Warrior and friends

In the last few weeks I have completed my Series Two collection, with the help from my Mum.  For a while now she has been buying the odd Mini Figure - unlike me she doesn't like to buy them to complete a series - she just collects the ones she thinks are "Heroic" or those with nice faces.


Anyway, the weekend before last, she started ordering herself quite a few from series One and Two. Realising she was ordering a number of figures that I didn't have - and knowing that I would sulk if she had them and I didn't - she also ordered me some too.  :-) Yay for generous Mothers!


So she bought us each....

.... a Explorer, Skier and the Pharaoh.  Even though she didn't want them in her collection she also bought me the Disco Dude and the Weightlifter - who she won for less than £1 - what a bargain!


On top of that Mikey also bought me one of my faves the Spartan Warrior.  He was pretty expensive; compared to his original RRP, but he is well worth it as he is super. 


To fully complete my collection Mikey also treated me to a few more; the lifeguard, the mime and the pop star.  So now, my Series 2 is complete. Wooopppeeee!!!!




I think Mum has pretty much got all the mini figures she wants from Series 1-6 so my collection may return to its slower pace, but with the arrival of Series 7 in Cornwall, thinks may well just heat up again.

No comments: