Wednesday 23 May 2012

The day we drove to LegoLand

We have just come back from a trip to LegoLand (Windsor) which as you can imagine was extraordinary.

En-route we met up with our good friends Kim and Robert. Robert is a fellow Lego collector and told me that he had a few spares from Series 1 if I wanted them. I only needed three to complete my collection - the Nurse, The Crash Test Dummy and the Skater. He had all three. :-) (The skater no longer had a skateboard, but I am sure I can easily remedy that).

In a very thoughtful gesture he gave me  the MiniFigs to me in this
handy (& cute) little MiniFig presentation box.
Woop!! Now my Series One is complete! Just two more to get from Series 7 and my whole collection will be complete - until the next series, obviously. ;-) 


His generosity continued when he then gave me his spare Batman set (Set 30160 - from the previous days Sun Newspaper Promotion).

My very own batman MiniFig.
It really is great to have friends that have a shared love for Lego and I have to thank them both for their generosity. If he had sold them on eBay he could have made a little packet.

So... as you can imagine I was a very happy lady as we drove towards our destination.

To be continued.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME on completing the set! Love that Batman MiniFig (and sometimes feel like a CrashtestDummy :p)

The Disabled Cyclist