Monday 7 May 2012

A couple more Series 7 MiniFigs

Series 7 still hasn't appeared in either of our toys shops and Tesco has sold out already so getting any new MiniFigs has been quite challenging.

Thankfully however on a chance visit to WHSmiths we found a box full of Series 7. The lady allowed me to have  the box which they were keeping behind the counter but she didn't seem at all pleased to let me spend time looking for the ones I needed.

She made me very uncomfortable looking and I really struggled to recognise any pieces.   Mikey found a bag with what he was sure had the Ocean King in (I wasn't convinced though) and I managed to find the short legs of the Red Riding Hood character.  After that and I just kept picking up ones I already had.  It was the first time I really haven't enjoyed the MiniFigure hunt.  After a few more disapproving looks off the staff I called it a day and only came home with two bags.

I got home with a heavy heart - unconvinced that The Ocean King was in one of my bags.  Amazingly Mikey had been right - I bow down to his superior fondling ability - and when I ripped open Bag One out fell the Ocean King. I was over the moon!


Then out came The Red Riding Hood character... she too was pretty cool.  I was now a happy bunny!



Now I only have 2 left to collect.... the Galaxy Patrol man and the Swimming Champion. I know the swim champ will be tough to find as she has very few recognisable pieces but surely the Space Cop's gun should be easy to find.

1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

Wow! The Ocean King is fab...as is the little Red Riding Hood!