Saturday 14 July 2012

Team GB - Complete!

Woop woop.

This week saw the completion of my Team GB Lego MiniFigure Collection after a quick trip to Tesco's. (I feel really bad that I didn't manage to buy any from my local toy shops but as they don't have them in stock yet, I didn't want to risk missing out)

After a very quick fondle of a four or five bags, I found the weightlifter.  He is pretty easy to find thanks to a baton and two little studs.

Team GB show win another Gold.
So that's my collection complete. Yay! Sadly for Lego I only got one swapsie - but to me, its not really a swapsie as you really can't have just one relay runner. 

Team GB celebrate their medals. ;-)
So here they all are. The complete team. Really wish there was a cyclist.... as we all know cyclists rock! Very tempted to try and make one using body parts from some of the others. The weightlifters kit would make an ideal skin suit if it wasn't for that belt.

No comments: