Sunday 29 January 2012

Books; The Lego Book and Standing Small

This week has been pretty quiet on the Lego front (compared to last weeks haul) but yesterday came the greatest surprise.

Two weeks ago we had bought our good friend The Lego Ideas Book for her birthday.  I had very much wanted one for myself, but as it was the last one in stock, I couldn't treat myself.  I was a little sad but at the same time very excited as I knew our friend would very much love it!

Anyway, on Thursday, Mikey came home with an unexpected gift for me. A box set of 2 Lego Books.  He had bought it thinking it contained the same as the one we had bought our friend, but in fact it was different and equally super.



First out of the box came The Lego Book. It is fantastic and and documents the fantastic Lego history. Then out came a super dooper book that celebrates the MiniFigure; Standing Small.

Both books are awesome and a definite must for any fan.  Every page is full of great pics and they are choc a block with fantastic Lego facts.

Did you know that there are over 4 billion MiniFigures in existence. That's 66 times the population of Britain!

I am now most definitely a Lego anorak! .... And proud!!


1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

I'm so lucky with the Lego Ideas Book - it is fab! Those books sound exciting too - we can have plenty of lego-geekery :o)