Saturday 14 January 2012

Series 4 - Revisited

With still no sign of Series 6 in our nearest toy shop (Apparently, the delivery man hadn't packed them on the van.... silly sod!) I was feeling a little downhearted.

However, the shop lady said she still had a full box of Series 4, if that helped feed my habit. I was about to say I had them all when I realised that I actually hadn't ever finished my Series 4 collection. In fact I still needed four!

Wooppeee.... my mood lightened as I started to rummage through the box. We had only fondled a few when we found the Geisha.... next came the skater boy, followed by the Viking. Awesome! Now I only needed to find the Ice Dancer.  She was going to be hard to find and we were rapidly running out of time on our car-park ticket. I gave up, but I wasn't sad... I had three great figures to open. I was a happy bunny.

On arriving home the bags were torn open and again I wasn't disappointed. All great figures! Lookie!


Now just the Figure Skater to get to complete my collection. Hope she wont be too hard to find. She's probably my least favourite but even still it would be great to complete the collection.

2 comments:

Mullerton said...

how's Tom fitting in, is he getting along with the sk8r grrl?

KatieCake said...

He is good. He and Skater Chick are getting along just fine. ;-)