Wednesday 11 January 2012

Woop... Series 6 has arrived

Today my first series 6 Mini Figure arrived! The first one came in the post this morning (I had been getting impatient so Mikey had ordered me a Lucky Dip one from eBay. I got the Grumpy Scot. He is cool and has a pretty impressive mullet!

Typically though, when passing a local toy shop I saw a BIG poster outside indicating the new arrival of the Mini-figs.  So as soon as I finished work it was time to rush in and fondle some bags.  The first bag felt like the Clockwork Robot! I continued to fondle.... and fondle.   A few more that I possibly recognised, but I just couldn't find the one I WANTED! I couldn't leave without the teddy bear and his pyjama wearing friend. Since seeing the sneak preview pics of series 6 he was my fave.

Thankfully we finally found him. With the suspected teddy package and 5 other bags safely in my hand we left the shop. I hadn't opened any at this point despite the shop keeper offering me some scissors. I planned to open one a day.  I would be good!

Well those best intentions didn't last too long, no sooner as we got home I started fondling the bags again in order to find the PJ fella.  I ripped the bag open and I wasn't disappointed. He is simply awesome, as is his adorable teddy bear.

The boy has two faces, a tired one and a sleeping one!


I then continued by fondling the other bags. Whilst trying to re-find the Teddy bag I now had suspicions that we had made a mistake.  A terrible mistake! One of the bags now felt like it was the one and only MiniFig I didn't want. The pink astronaut! Pfft! 

I was disappointed now; I needed cheering up again. Time for another bag. Out popped the Robot. He was awesome. 


I then decided just to open the pink astronaut, I may as well do it now to avoid disapointment another day.   She wasn't as bad as I had initially thought - she looks better with her helmet on and without the strange blue laser coming out of her laser gun (not photographed)


I have managed not to open any more this evening. Tomorrow the other three will probably get torn open. I suspect they are the Leprechaun, the mechanic and the skater chick. Stay posted to see how wrong/right I am.

1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

Oh how exciting! They all look fab. I wonder how many have been opened by now ....