Saturday 7 January 2012

Surfin' up a Storm

Surfin' up a Storm by Kitty*Kins
Surfin' up a Storm, a photo by Kitty*Kins on Flickr.

Over the Bank Holiday Mr & Mrs Stormtrooper went down to the local beach for a surf....

Turns out that Mr Stormie is really quite good at surfing. However, I have since discovered that he is originally from Falmouth so as a Cornishman it is in his blood.

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, nothing new to post and trying to think of some creative ways to showcase other stuff from my collections.

3 comments:

Nosila107 said...

Aha, I was hoping that there'd be a picture of the lego-surfers! Hurray! :o)

KatieCake said...

LOL.
Sorry for the delay. The pic has been on Flickr since the day they went surfing but I forgot to blog him till this weekend.

Nosila107 said...

Ah, I never think to check Flickr unless I'm putting photos on myself. Very cool pic though!