Wednesday 26 September 2012

Avengers Assembled

Back in August Mikey came home with a nice little treat for me.... Lego Set 6865 - Captain America's Avenging Cycle.  It is a nice little set, but only really bought for the Captain America MiniFig, who quickly joined Hulk on my windowsill..... Hang on did I ever actually manage to do a blog post about the super exclusive Hulk MiniFigure that came with my Death Star purchase from lego.com ... ooops... I don't think I did, in all my Death Star excitement. 

Ooops. Apologies for not blogging about these earlier.  Life kinda got in the way!

Anyway, another few treats arrived last week. Firstly the Avengers 6 Disc DVD box set. Thor is my fave Marvel Hero but I very much enjoy all the other films and love the Avengers Assemble film. 

The following day a large box arrived on the doorstep.  I quickly tore it open and out fell a little baggie with a wonderful Lego Thor MiniFig in it. Yay! I'd wanted him for so long.  He is awesome indeed. 

But not content with surprising me with Thor... there was yet more to come.  Underneath some more packaging was a Lego box.  A brand new and unopened Set 6867 - Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape   containing a splendid IronMan, a cool Loki, and  HawkEye minifig too.  To say I was a tad excited would be an understatement.  I was overwhelmed with excitement. Thanks Mikey!

Anyway, predictably the 4 main Avengers Assembled and had their picture taken. =D
Avengers Assemble by Kitty*Kins


Avengers Assemble, a photo by Kitty*Kins on Flickr

No comments: