Saturday 15 September 2012

Series 8 - Batch 2

On Friday, the kind fella that is, Mikey spent his lunch break walking to Tesco to find a few more MiniFigures for me. What a nice boy he is. (I was off work sick so I couldn't go myself after work as planned)

He came home with 4 more bags. The first one I opened was the mighty fine Conquistador. He is beyond awesome and is now sitting proudly upon our TV. His name is Jesús (Said with a Spanish pronunciation, obviously).



Next to pop out of a bag was the mean looking pirate....




With his peg leg and hook hand he looks very authentic.  I was absolutely overjoyed with both figures so far.

By the time I got to the third bag I realised that it would probably be an idea to start feeling the bags before opening them as now I had 6 figures swapsies were more likely.

I fondled bag 3.... Oh no! Straight away I realised that it was the unmistakable Pirate again. (His cutlass is the biggest giveaway)

Not deterred but a little disappointed I grabbed Bag 4. Surely this wouldn't be another swapsie.  I was wrong... there were the instantly recognisable fairy wings.

I was a tad disappointed that I had already got two Swapsies, especially as in the last few sets I had very few swapsies. But it didn't matter too much as there was always the options of swapping with friends or even eBay.

Anyway, I was still so happy to have the Conquistador... He is particularly special indeed. My favourite so far.

2 comments:

Nosila107 said...

Love them both! Hope they've not been getting into too many sword fights!

Mullerton said...

hola senor