Sunday 16 September 2012

Series 8 - Swapsies

As I mentioned in an earlier post I had two swapsies - the Pirate and the Fairy.  Two pirates wouldn't be too bad as I could make a little scene with them... but there really was no need for two fairies.

Anyway, I just knew my Mum would love the Pirate - Last year she said she would like a Lego Pirate. So I knew she would give him a good home.

So that was one swapsie happily re-homed. =D

Then sadly after our trip to Tesco she came home with two swapsies of her very own. Ooops! Despite my initial help at Tesco I had let her fend for herself. Oopsie. She had two Conquistadors and two DJs.

Obviously as I didn't have the DJ we did a quick swap. The DJ for the fairy!



He's not the greatest or most interesting MiniFig (unless you like DJs) but he's OK and would be needed to complete my collection.

I now am also in procession of her 2nd Conquistador.  He is still sealed in a bag, so if any one would like to do a swap for him, let me know.



3 comments:

Jez Andrews said...

I've just seen the new Lord of the Rings lego sets. My inner geek has died and gone to heaven!!

KatieCake said...

Hehehe... funny you should say that. See my newest post. ;-)

BTW Thanks for popping by again.

Jez Andrews said...

I know I've seen. Jealous!!!