Sunday 18 December 2011

Advent Day 17 & 18

Well what a few days.

Yesterday (Day 17) was a little disappointing in both advents. It saw the third and final section of the Lego City police Car! Finally! ... I'd starting to get a tad bored of it.  Guess it's pretty cool but after three days I was expecting a Porsche, not a glorified beach buggy. ;-)

The Star Wars one wasn't overly exciting either, as all I found was an odd little umbrella stand.... oops no, its a weapons stand!

Thankfully my disappointment was short-lived as the postman delivered yet another super Mini-figure from eBay. Hehehe! Now I have a splendid little Shadow Trooper. He rocks. Thanks Mikey!

There's going to be trouble tonight, with these 2 conspiring together!
Behind todays advent doors (Day 18) the excitement continued as the City calender had a 2nd criminal behind it. This one definitely means business though - he doesn't just have a snowball in his hand, like the first one, he has a crow bar! He's going to be up to mischief... if the cops don't get him first.

As for the Star Wars calender I had a lovely surprise, as out popped a little Y-Wing. (I say surprise, because I wasn't expecting one at all as there isn't a picture of it anywhere on the box).  It is pretty awesome.  I will photograph it when the TIE fighter arrives. ;-)

No comments: