Friday 16 December 2011

Advent - Day 16

... Begun the Clone Wars have!


Today saw the first arrival of my first "exclusively Clone Wars" figure.  In the past I have avoided the newer Clone Wars sets as I'm not really a fan of the cartooney non-yellow Lego men. However today the Star Wars advent hid a little Clone Pilot behind todays door and despite my original Clone Wars reservations, he is pretty frickin' awesome. (For those who aren't Star Wars geeks like me; as well as the excellent original 3 films and the 3 more recent prequels, there was also a further series - an animated Spin-Off set between Episodes 2 and 3 - The Clone Wars.)


begun the clone wars have... by Kitty*Kins


Anyway, my new Clone Pilot rocks and as well as enjoying flyng the Mini Republic Gunship around, he has joined forces with my other Clones to cause some mayhem on my shelves.


In other non-advent-related news, today also saw the arrival of another splendid new MiniFig. Someone who I have wanted for sometime now, but never managed to get hold of. 


Yay! Sweet and kind Michael had ordered me a Admiral Ackbar MiniFig from eBay which arrived in the post today.  He is pretty damn awesome too.



No comments: