Monday 26 December 2011

Battle of Endor - Pt II

Wooopppeeee! Father Christmas obviously knew I'd been a good girl this year as look what I found under my Christmas tree yesterday.....

The Battle of Endor (Set 8038)
And what a great set it is! Not only did it come with 12 MiniFigures. Yes 12! It has 3 Ewoks that complete my Ewok figure collection, a super Ewok glider, a catapult (not shown in this pic) and also everyones fave Wookie, Chewbacca (not shown in this pic either as he is driving the AT-ST). Not content with all that excitement, the Imperial bunker is also very special as it has working doors and exploding walls, that can be blown off.

It is GREAT! A bloomin' fantastic set! .... An absolute must for any Star Wars Lego fan!

The set took the whole of Christmas day to build, after having the inconvenience of having to open other pressies, go to the pub, eat a Christmas dinner and go for the annual Christmas bike ride. ;)

I also received some other Lego goodies, but as I had such a great time building this set I decided to save those for today and tomorrow. So the Lego fun can continue for the whole of the festive season.

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

That is super-duper! In fact super-duper doesn't even begin to come close!

Can't wait to be able to play!