Wednesday 7 December 2011

Norman and Rene

Wooopppeee!

Today I move a little bit closer to completing my Series 4 Mini-Fig collection with the arrival of Norman the Gnome, who I sneakily ordered from eBay, due to my inability to find him by the usual means due to Series 4 outlets being few and far between now.


Then came the surprise arrival of Rene the Artiste; who we had decided had got lost in transit.  Tom posted him well over a week ago, but he never arrived.  However, yesterday Royal Mail posted a letter through our door saying they have an envelope at the sorting office for us, but they can't deliver it as the correct postage hadn't been paid. Thievin' sods wanted 12p. How dare they hold the debonair Rene hostage for all that time and demand a ransom. Mikey made a quick dash to the sorting office and Rene is now safely home.

Only 6 more from Series 4 to find....

2 comments:

Nosila107 said...

I've only got 4 from Series 4! And I've managed to lose Sailor Boy's telescope in my excitement...oops!

KatieCake said...

Ooops, how will he look out for pirates?

Did Tom give you the punk? As we have a spare one now.

PS Thanks for joining me on my new adventure. =D