Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent - Day 1

Back in September, Mikey bought me the Star Wars advent calender, I wasn't convinced that I would be able to resist opening it before the 1st of December, but I left it somewhere out of sight and out of mind.

In the mean time I also bought the Lego City calender; which was ultimately for me, but I bought it knowing so Mikey could open something each day.

Anyway today was the day... time to open them. I was excited. Unfortunately, Mikey had gone to work by the time I had thought about opening them, so I decided to wait for him.


By 6pm I was ready to explode with excitement, sadly on opening it I was hit with disappointment; the Mini-Kit in the Star Wars advent was a let down. Not even sure what it is called. I was gutted! Mikey however, had opened the City one to find a super Mini-Fig; a criminal in a red scarf with a snow ball.

Ah well, there was always tomorrow. ;-) My disappointment was short lived as I anticipated the next days treat.

No comments: