Sunday 4 December 2011

Advent - Day 2, 3 & 4

On Day Two I wasn't disappointed with either Advent treat, we had a snow catapult in the City calender and a Mini-Fig of Nute Gunray in the Star Wars one.  I was much happier with the SW calender now.

Sadly on Day 3 my disappointment returned as I opened the Star Wars calender to find some weird brown and clawed thing, I had absolutely no idea what it was. At first we thought it was some kind of droid, but today I was informed that it is actually Nute Gunray's walking throne. (Oops, I probably would have known this if I had watched Episode One more than twice!) Day 4 provided a much more satisfying Spider Droid.

The Star Wars Advent so far. 

Thankfully the City Advent Calender has continued to excite day after day with a policeman on Day 3, and the start of a police station on Day 4.





No comments: