Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Stocking Fillers

Boxing day saw me build some more of my Christmas Lego models.

The first to be built was a stocking filler from Mikey - which was the newly released Clone Trooper Battle pack - which is an awesome little kit, with a BARC speeder and four MiniFigs. It is ace, despite the figures being of the new generation of Star Wars Lego with their cartooney faces.

The Clone Trooper battle pack (7913) and The Clone Walker Mini Set (30006)
The next to be built were 2 of the awesome little sets given to me by my great and overly generous friend and her, just as generous Lego fanatic Husband.  Both of which were from the 2009 Mini Sets which are MiniKits that are MiniFigure sized.

Firstly came the Battle Droid on a STAP (30004) which is fantastic and which quickly went into battle with my new clones. Then came the Clone Walker kit (30006) which is great too.  My little droid was now definitely outnumbered though.
5 against 1!
I then decided to call it a day on the Lego Building.  I still needed some fun on the bank holiday, so my final 2 kits were left under the tree.

No comments: