Wednesday 26 December 2012

A Lego-ey Christmas

Phewph, despite Mikeys announcement on Christmas Eve Eve that he hadn't got me any Lego, my Christmas ended up pretty darn Lego-ey. =D

Recognising his error... he ran out on Christmas Eve and returned with a bagful of Lego.  (Plus we had also failed to realise that other people may also buy me Lego too.)



So thankfully my Christmas was filled with Lego cheer. 

First up were 4 Lego MiniFigure bags.... Oops... out came another Judge.  Ah well, the 2nd bag had a cute Mermaid figure. (I'm not normally a fan of the female figures but shes fine. Probably because she wasn't plastered in make-up like a lot of the lady-figs. I guess the Sea would wash it all off. )



Then it was on to the next bag .... Oops out came another Medieval Knight. Ah well, I like the Knights. Who would be next? Oops ... and another swapsie - this time the Chicken Suit guy! Sadly in his rush to get me some Lego - he had failed to fondle the bags - as he had felt silly enough already walking around the shop in his bike kit. 

Ah well, he had tried and at least he had found the Mermaid and of all the swapsies he could get me the Knight and The Chicken are my faves after all. ;-)

I thought that may have been my lot for Lego-ey goodness.... but then I shook another pressie. It was a box of Lego. Woop woop! What could it be?

Inside was set number 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter. It isn't one that I would have chosen for myself as it is from the Extended Universe and I mainly only collect the more traditional Star Wars sets. However, it is quite a nifty ship and very nice to build and although the two MiniFigs are a little too cartooney for my liking, the green Astromech Droid who is pretty snazzy more than makes up for them.





Surely now my Lego-ey Christmas was complete!

Hang on what's this? Inside a wonderful box of Woolly goodness from my knitting friend Kim and her husband Robert, I found a little Lego MiniFigure keyring who had found his way from their holiday in Chicago.


Thanks guys. He is really really cute. (The rest of the little treats are equally fab too - but as they are not Lego related I wont blog about them on here).

That wasn't all, but i'm getting tired now so - more blog posts to follow.

Anyway, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas;  fun filled and Lego filled too!

1 comment:

Mullerton said...

Ahhh but its the Jedi star fighter from ep.II.

No Lego for Christmas.........bazinga!