Saturday 22 December 2012

Lego Advent - Day 21 - 22

Day 21 was a huge disappointment in the City calender - three tiny bits of road furniture.  Thankfully, and not for the first time, the Star Wars Calender saved the day by providing a super "Super Battle Droid". (I am so grateful that Mikey bought me the SW calender for my birthday, as despite my own unwillingness to buy it for myself due to the crappy cartoony Darth Maul figure... the calender has not disappointed as much as the City one.)



Day 22 promised to be another cracker in the Star Wars calender.  Surely it was now time for snowman R2. Suprisingly it wasn't to be yet, but what did pop out was pretty cool anyway - the Sith Infiltrator. I had half expected that to arrive tomorrow - just in time for the Darth Maul - but either way I was far from disappointed. It is sometimes nice to be surprised.... rather than always guessing right.



Thankfully, Day 22 was much better in the City Calender - it was the trailer part of Santas sled. This was better.... and surely the exciting sled would follow tomorrow. (I'll post a pic when it is complete)

No comments: