Sunday 23 December 2012

Lego Advents - Day 23

I woke up very excited on the 23rd. The Star Wars calender was surely hiding R2D2 behind its door. I wasn't disappointed. There he was all shiny and snowman like. Completely Love it. Thanks Lego. =D



That's where my happiness ended.... I quickly (and still excited from opening R2) tore open Day 23 on the City Calender expecting to find the rest of the Sled/Skidoo but NO! ... there were just a few bricks to make some pressies. OK, the pressies are a super treat, but this meant that Day 24 would contain two gifts... and if day 24 could contain so much bloody excitement - as Father Christmas was also due to arrive on Christmas Eve - surely they would have been better to spread out the excitement and got rid of the useless box of fire, the three crappy road signs, the chainsaw and logs.... or any of the other pathetic contents received recently. Grrr!  *shakes fist at Lego*

I was far from pleased!


No comments: