Wednesday 12 December 2012

Star Wars Lego Advent - Day 10,11 & 12

In the Star Wars advent.... as I predicted the AT-AT came on Day 10 (following the arrival of the AT-AT driver on Day 9) and what a nifty little Micro set it is. I love it. It's obviously not as super as my bigger AT AT but it is still pretty fab. ;-)


Behind Door 11 was a little gun set.  I think it's one from the battle on Hoth.... so inevitably it will soon be using its lasers to attack the cute little AT-AT.  Ahhhh, if only there was a little rebel fighter to fire it..... 

WOOP WOOP! Day 12 bought some good news... as if by magic out popped a little Rebel Trooper - not just any Trooper though.... a Hoth trooper with a very snazzy moustache!


1 comment:

Nosila107 said...

Hurray! I've now set up my little man with his gun too :-) And I love the mini AT- AT.