Monday 24 December 2012

Lego Advent - Christmas Eve

It's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Behind doors 24 popped out two Father Christmas shaped figures.... the City one and the awful Darth Maul one (Lego didn't really stand a chance of pleasing me here though as Maul is my very least fave character from the Prequels)




As I suspected yesterday, also out of the City one popped the rest of Santa's Sled.  I am happy with the sled but still not smitten with the idea of having two exciting gifts on one day - when they could have put them separately and got rid of one more disappointing and pathetic gifts.

But as its Christmas I will let bygones be bygones and look forward to all the Lego in my Stocking tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS!

... Hang on, what's this? Mikey has just informed me that he hasn't got me any Lego for Christmas....  


No comments: