Friday 7 December 2012

Lego Advent - Day 7

Today was an interesting day in the Advent Calenders. I was convinced the City one would give me a little ski set for the lad that arrived yesterday - as he has a helmet on... but instead out popped the oddest little thing I ever did see.

Even once I had built it I wasn't too sure what it was. I could see it was a tiny wee Fire Engine... but why was it so tiny and what was that other odd piece? Then it hit me.... It was quite obviously really.... its a remote control Fire Engine. Ahhhh..... 


Similarly, the gift behind the Star Door door was a big surprise, as I had half expected some weapons or a weapon store for yesterdays un-armed droid.  However.... it wasn't it. And thankfully it was much easier to identify than the remote control fire engine .... it was a micro Naboo Star Fighter!


No comments: